FOR THE LATEST INFORMATION ABOUT WAGGING SCHOOL WITH KAYE HARGREAVES, AND KAYE’S COURSES, PLEASE FOLLOW THIS LINK TO OUR CURRENT WEBSITE.
Welcome to Aunty Kaye’s Dog Training Courses
for Instructors and Advanced Handlers.
These courses have been designed and written by Kaye Hargreaves, and are based on her many years of experience running classes for individual dog owners and group classes at various levels. Wagging School offered the highest quality practical pet dog training as well as fun and advanced classes for experienced handlers who want to give their dogs mental stimulation beyond the basics.
Kaye is also offering the benefit of her knowledge and experience to dog training clubs and schools and professional dg trainers wanting to further develop their skills. She hopes that they will be encouraged to make continuing professional education available to their instructors and be open to new information and ideas, with the aim of providing the best possible classes to the dog-owning public.
WAGGING SCHOOL CLASSES
For Pet dogs
- Puppy Class Level 1
- Puppy Class Level 2
- Basic Pet Dog Training Level 1
- Basic Pet Dog Training Level 2
- Troubleshooting the Basics
- Advanced socialisation, practical control and social skills
Advanced and fun classes
- Jumps and Obstacles for Fun
- Recreational class
- Learning to Play Treibball
- Level One – Introduction to Treibball – a 10 week course
- Level Two – Treibball the Game – a course of 2 Terms (12 weeks and 10 weeks)
- Level Three –
- Level Four –
- Creative and Advanced Dog Training
- Level One – Getting Creative
- Level Two – Learning Building Blocks
- Level Three – Using Building Blocks
- Level Four – Developing Scenarios
WAGGING SCHOOL EVENTS
- “Train Your Brain” for Dogs
- Funny Hats Day – A socialisation extravaganza
- Understanding your dog’s body language through photography
INSTRUCTOR TRAINING AND WORKSHOPS FOR CLUBS
- Training RALPH – for the training of unruly dogs
- RALPH Comes to Dog School – skills workshops for instructors
- Friends For Life – A course which clubs can run for advanced members – consisting of ten levels, each intended to take half a year.
- Motivational Training Master Class
- Ask Aunty Kaye – Monthly information sessions on a range of training and behaviour topics
- Essential Dog Training Concepts and Skills – skills workshops
- Get the Behaviour! Skills workshops
- Many other topics available on request
ANIMAL ASSISTED ACTIVITIES
Courses run at no fee, to prepare dogs and handlers to take part in the Dogs and Psychotherapy Project.
- Level One – AAA: Introductory
- Level Two – AAA: Advanced